Bellows Actuated for high performance on control style applications
Initially designed in the mid-70s and developed over subsequent years. the Performance Series range of pressure switches offers the broadest range of options, the highest levels of set-point repeatability all combined with the long-term performance and confidence of a well-established product.
Performance Series models 201/202/203/281 utilize a bellows type sensor that offers a very linear response to pressure change. This sensor, coupled with a precision stainless steel mechanism, designed to minimise friction in the moving parts, helps deliver the market leading performance customers have come to expect from the series.
This range of pressure switches has been most successful in industries which may have corrosive atmospheres or need products that are resistant to chemical attack, such as the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power and Food.
The 201 Presure Switch is suitable for setpoints between -1bar and 75bar with maximum working pressures up to 100bar. Available in models 202, 203 and 281 (EAC certification is available on request).
- Precision stainless steel mechanism for arduous atmospheres and high humidity.
- Set point adjustable over whole range against calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster.
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and IECEx.
- Safety vented or blow out device as standard.
- NACE MR-01-75 compatibility.
- Hermetically sealed microswitch option.
- Models for fixed switching differential, adjustable differential and HI-LO operation.
- Precise and accurate operation guaranteed by use of hydraulic formed bellows, or capsule stack.