Control applications needing a diaphragm operated switch
As part of the Delta Mobrey Performance Series of pressure switches, the 204 model is a diaphragm actuated switch, working with a range of industries that may have corrosive atmospheres or need process instrumentation to be resistant to chemical attack.
The models 204/208/209 Performance Series pressure switches utilise a stainless steel diaphragm based sensor. This, when coupled with a precision stainless steel mechanism, designed to minimise friction in the moving parts, helps deliver the market leading performance customers have come to expect from the Performance Series.
The 204 model, the diaphragm actuated switch is suitable for setpoints between -1bar and 15bar with maximum working pressures up to 206bar. Also available in the 208 and 209 models (EAC certification is available on request).
- Precision stainless steel mechanism for arduous atmospheres and high humidity.
- Set point adjustable over whole range against calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster.
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and IECEx.
- Safety vented or blow out device as standard.
- NACE MR-01-75 compatibility.
- Hermetically sealed microswitch option.
- High Overload capacity (204).
- Open diaphragm (208).
- Hygiene connection (209).
- Ranges available up to 15 bar (200 psi). Static Pressure up to 206 bar (3,000 psi).