Control and alarm for gasses and low diff pressure apps
The 306 Performance Series differential pressure switches utilise a nitrile diaphragm based sensor. This, when coupled with a precision stainless steel mechanism designed to minimise friction in the moving parts, helps deliver the market leading performance customers have come to expect. The model 306 Differential Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between -12.5mbar and 4bar with maximum working pressures up to 15bar. Also available in the 386 model (EAC certification is available on request).
- Ranges available up to 4 Bar (60 psi)
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosures in zinc alloy or stainless steel
- ATEX and IECEx Ex d Flameproof models available
- Environmentally and Hermetically sealed switch options
- Set-point adjustable over the full range against a calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster