Flanged, threaded or customised
Thermowells are used to protect the sensing element of the temperature instrument from corrosion, abrasion and high pressures. They allow the measuring instrument to be removed for recalibration or replacement, without interrupting the flow or stopping the process.
The bar stock thermowells are available in parallel, tapered or step manufactured variations as required. We offer a large number of customised thermowell designs or materials, to meet the specific requirements of customers. High accuracy and quality of production is an important aspect for our thermowells.
- Solid bar stock construction or machined from a pipe
- 1 piece, forged construction available
- Different materials available or covered with PTFE
- Full penetration welds
- Flanges according to ANSI, DIN standard
- ASME PTC 19.3 Stress calculation available
- Stop Ring available in case of need
- Special and customized construction