Control applications, working temperature up to 300C
The 700 Performance Series switch has a flexible thermal system and is suitable for setpoints between -50°C and 300°C with maximum working temperatures up to 310°C. it is ATEX and IECEx accredited with environment and hermetically sealed options available. All of which can work in traditional process instrumentation industries. This has been part of our product portfolio for many years, the initial product was originally developed in the mid 1970’s, this mature product has undergone several enhancements to ensure it continues to give the level of reliability required today. Available in models 721/2/3, 731/2/3/4, 771/2/3/4 & 781 (EAC certification is available on request).
- Precision stainless steel mechanism for arduous atmospheres and high humidity.
- Set point adjustable over whole range against calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster.
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models.
- Hermetically sealed microswitch option.
- Models for fixed switching differential, adjustable differential and HI-LO operation.