ATEX accredited, with or without sensor
The model D72 Smart Temperature Transmitter, part of our D-Series, is suitable for measuring temperatures between -200°C and 1820°C, and comes with custom probe lengths and various thermowell options, making it suitable for a number of industries where extremes of temperature may occur. These industries can be the more traditional ones, ie Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals.
- ATEX – Intrinsically Safe
- 4-20mA output signal.
- Fully HART ® compatible.
- Galvanic insulation (In, Out)
- Programmable sensor type
- Programmable measuring range
- Thermoresistance line compensation
- Compensation of thermocouple cold junction
- Autodiagnostic system
- Linearisation of output signal on 20 point curve for specific application is available
- Write protection option through DKAP-03 communicator, ‘D-Soft’ program or software using library EDDL