For absolute pressure measurement & control
As part of the Delta Mobrey Performance Series, model version 207 has been manufactured specifically for applications which need to understand levels of absolute pressure, the 207 pressure switch incorporates a sealed reference vacuum for true absolute pressure sensing.
This concept for this robust range of products was developed over 50 years ago. Each model has gone through a range of modifications and enhancements since then, ensuring these products give a consistent level accurate measurement in industries where chemical attack is possible. The Performance range is robust and a hardworking fundamental set of instrumentation.
The 207 Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between 0 and 1 bar absolute with maximum working pressures up to 3 bar. (EAC certification is available on request).
- Ranges available from 0 to 1 bar
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosures in zinc alloy or stainless steel
- ATEX and IECEx Ex d Flameproof models available
- Environmentally and Hermetically sealed switch options
- Set-point adjustable over the full range against a calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster