For pressurised tanks with no outside access
The D45 Smart Level Transmitter is a probe most suited for measuring the level in pressurised tanks. It is compact yet robust, and is categorised as flameproof and intrinsically safe all with high accuracy. Equipped with a fully welded sensor which guarantees tightness for oil systems, even over long term use.
This probe can be used with a wide range of connections, making it versatile, and is easily configurable with the D-Software.
This digital product is part of a family of SMART transmitters, but this one is most beneficial where there is no external access to a tank.
• ATEX – Flameproof and Intrinsically Safe IECEx – Flameproof and Intrinsically Safe
• High accuracy ±0.16% • Fully HART ® compatible
• 4-20mA analogue with digital communications
• Fully welded sensor guarantees tightness of oil systems for long term usage
• Programmable range, zero shift, characteristic and damping ratio with local panel keys