To run at your full potential and maximize process control, you need reliable instrumentation throughout your facility. The Mobrey MSM400 system continuously monitors the suspended solids or sludge density contained in, or flowing from, a clarifier or settlement tank during de-sludging. Many years of practical experience have shown that measurement of ultrasonic attenuation in a slurry is directly proportional to the percentage of suspended solids.The MSM400 system uses this principle to produce a digital display of the suspended solids measurement.
Features & Benefits
- Continuous sludge discharge monitor for up to 50% suspended solids
- 4–20 mA / HART output signal of measured value
- Two SPDT relays for control and alarm
- Rugged 316 stainless steel sensors for in-tank mounting
- Choice of flanged pipeline sensors for in-line density measurement
- Blanket level detection for primary and secondary sludge and industrial slurries
- Provides the automatic control sequence to start a pump or control a valve for sludge or settled product removal
- Gives a bright and clear indication of the measured value in poor light conditions
Technical datasheet and Bulletin
Certificates and Approvals
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
ABS enclosure with clear polycarbonate lid.
Up to 1523 psi (105 bar)
AC mains and DC terminal connections on control unit for external supply.Auto-selection of AC or DC supply,allowing back-up if one power supply fails.
AC supply: 115 or 230 Vac ±15% (switch selectable)
DC supply: 15 to 30 Vdc, 24 Vdc nominal
4-20 mA (default) or 0-20 mA, software selectable.
Two off SPDT (single-pole-double-throw) relays.
Integral 32 x 122 pixels LCD with backlight, providing up to four lines of characters on control unit.
-22 to 131 °F (-30 to 55 °C) for control unit.
See Product Data Sheet for all sensor operating temperature ranges.