Liquid Level and Flow Measurement
Introducing Delta Mobrey’s new range of Ultrasonic Level Products
Delta Mobrey’s Ultrasonic Level Transmitters are your cost-effective solution for reliable level measurement instrumentation. The DMSP Series can be used for virtually all level measurements, and are ideal for mounting over liquid surfaces in tanks or open channel flow. Model options offer HART communication, relay outputs and hazardous area certification. All models have LCD display and push button configuration.
Features & Benefits
- Fast fit and commissioning for reduced start-up costs.
- Minimal maintenance costs with non-contacting technology.
- Ideal for level, contents, volume, or open channel flow applications.
- Two-wire loop-powered with Intrinsic Safety (IS) hazardous are certification. Routine level measurement up to 25meters.
- Local operator interface or remote programming Inert process-wetted materials for use with corrosive materials.
- Easy configuration with Delta Mobrey’s DMCU900 Series Universal Controller
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
4-20 mA on DMSP422.
4-20 mA / HART on DMSP400 and DMSP500.
Other output: SPDT relays on DMSP400.
2-in. NPT or BSP threaded process connections, and DN and ANSI flanges.
Process Wetted Material
-30 to 90 °C
-4 to 44 psi (-0.25 to 3.0 bar).
Delta Mobrey’s DMCU900 Series Universal Control Unit.
Standard integral push-buttons with LCD.
Ingress protection is IP 66/67
12 to 30 Vdc