Reduced space applications, flying leads or junction box installation
The GR7 Temperature Switch provides users with a compact, robust and hermetically sealed switch for use in safe and hazardous areas. This makes them particularly suitable for panel mounting in harsh environments. This product comes with a rigid or semi-rigid thermal system and is suitable for setpoints between -40°C and +350°C with maximum working temperatures up to 360°C. (EAC certification is available on request).
- Compact and rugged design
- Weatherproof IP66/NEMA 4
- ATEX Flameproof CENELEC Ex d IIC option
- ATEX Intrinsically Safe ATEX Ex ia IIC option.
- Stainless steel body option NEMA 4X rating
- Optional weatherproof, ATEX Ex e, ATEX Ex ia or ATEX
- Flameproof Ex d IIC terminal enclosures.
- 316 Stainless steel capillary and bulb.
- Ranges available up to 350°C (660°F)
- Maximum working temperature up to 360°C (680°F)
- Field adjustable.
- Hermetically sealed snap switch CSA listed.