Introducing Delta Mobrey's new range of Ultrasonic Level Products
Delta Mobrey level transmitters provide simple installation and non-contact measurement of liquid level, tank contents, or open channel flow. The transmitters offer IP68 protection and are ideal for enclosed wet wells and sumps. All models have HART comms for communication with a HART master device such as Delta Mobrey’s DMCU900 controller. Installation accessories are also available.
Features & Benefits
- Fast fit and commissioning for reduced start-up costs.
- Minimal maintenance costs with non-contacting technology.
- Ideal for level, contents volume, or open channel flow applications.
- Two-wire loop-powered with Intrinsic Safety (IS) hazardous are certification.
- Routine level measurement up to 15 meters.
- IP68 version offers protection during flooding.
- Inert process-wetted materials for use with corrosive materials.
- Easy configuration with Delta Mobrey’s DMCU900 Series Universal Controller or field communicator.
Certificates and Approvals
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
Analog 4-20 mA, HART
1-in. BSP, 2″ BSP or NPT depending on model type. threaded connection options
Process Wetted Material
-20 to +80 °C
-4 to 44 psi (-0.25 to 3.0 bar)
Delta Mobrey DMCU900 Series Universal Control Unit or field communicator
12 to 40 Vdc
Measurement range up to 15m depending on model type