For critical area applications or general purpose control you need to trust that your level switches won’t let you down. Mobrey float and Displacer level switches are rugged, robust, and trusted globally for their long-term reliability in the harshest of environments and the most hazardous areas.
Features & Benefits
- Unique three-magnet, snap action, and latching switch mechanism
- Unique hermetically sealed switch mechanism is available to eliminate freezing and corrosion of contacts and all moving parts
- Adjustable switching points available on selected models.
- Ideal for tough process-control functions such as alarms, trips, and pump control
- Operate in almost any liquid, and at high pressures and temperatures
- Unaffected by changes in process temperature, dielectric, or vapors
- Wide range of mounting options to meet site standards — including chamber mounting option for isolation while plant is live
- Widely used in all industries
- Over 100 years of experience – a proven design used globally
- Combine with a Rosemount 702 Transmitter for convenient wireless reach
Technical datasheet and Bulletin
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, drawn steel, or cast iron.
One or two conduit entries, 1-in. NPT or M20 sizes , depending on selected options.Cabling, cable glands, and blanking plugs are not supplied..
Up to 752 °F (400 °C)
Up to 1480 psig at 68 °F (102.1 barg at 20 °C)