Great performance for alarm applications
The Delta Mobrey Industrial Series was initially created in the mid1990’s. Since that time the range has undergone product developments to ensure we continue to provide industry with a range of instrumentation dedicated to providing fundamental intelligence within their environment. This range uses diaphragm based sensors and an in-line force balance mechanism to transfer movement from the sensor to the microswitch. All versions of the Industrial Pressure Switch, models, S20, S21, S24 are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, especially alarm style applications.
The S20 Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between -1bar and 100 bar with maximum working pressures up to 155 bar. Available in models S21, S22 and S24 (EAC certification is available on request).
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and NEC 500.
- NACE MR-01-75 compatibility.
- Ranges available up to 700 bar (10,000 psi)
- Field set point adjustment against a reference scale
- Hermetically sealed microswitch options
- Optional gold alloy contacts
- Terminal block for easy field wiring
- Safety vented design as standard
- PED 2014/68/EU CAT IV option