As one of the market leaders in the Design, Development, Manufacture, Supply and Maintenance of measurement instrumentation to the industrial sector, Delta Mobrey Ltd recognises the global importance of robust environmental management practices and is committed to the overall environmental principles of Delta Mobrey process management. This commitment extends to all our activities, wherever they take place.
It is our policy at Delta Mobrey Ltd to:
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
- Minimise resource usage.
- Minimise / eliminate the usage of potentially hazardous substances.
- Minimise waste with-in our manufacturing and office areas.
- Have due regard to the eventual safe disposal of our products.
- Reduce the amount of energy consumption used.
- Evaluate the environmental impact of any new products we intend to purchase.
- Use cleaning materials that are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Increase employee awareness.
- Work with Suppliers to improve the impact to the environment on supply of material.
- Review this policy and any related business issues at the Annual Management Review meeting.
- Review and update this policy at least once annually in consultation with staff and stake holders where necessary.