Features & Benefits
- Product applications
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Food, Sanitary and Paper applications
- Diaphragm seals are suitable for use in:
Corrosive atmospheres. Resistant to chemical attack.
The D-Series range of Diaphragm Seals are specifically designed for use with the D-Series Transmitters.
This robust pressure switch is suitable for a range of industrial applications, such as resistance to chemical attack or for use in corrosive atmospheres. The S30 Differential Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between -12.5mbar and 10bar with maximum working pressures up to 110 bar. This switch comes in models S31 and S34 (EAC certification is available on request).
• Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and NEC 500
• NACE MR-01-75 compatibility
• Ranges available up to 700 bar (10,000 psi) Maximum working pressure up to 1000 bar (15,000 psi)
• Field set point adjustment against a reference scale
• Hermetically sealed microswitch options
• Optional gold alloy contacts
• Terminal block for easy field wiring
• Safety vented design as standard
• PED 2014/68/EU CAT IV option
Delta Mobrey’s 2HT Pressure Transmitter offers customers a compact HART communicating transmitter housed in a robust, all stainless steel enclosure.
The 2HT can be supplied with an option D-CAL digital display that not only provides users with a visible indication of the measured pressure but that also provides users with access to over 80% of the transmitters HART commands, therefore reducing the need for costly third party communicators. For applications where the ambient temperature can vary significantly, the 2HT can be supplied with an optional high accuracy calibration enabling the accuracy to be maintained within 0.1% for ambient temperatures ranging from -30°C to +70°C.
The model 2HT pressure transmitter is suitable for measuring pressures up to 1000bar with maximum working pressures up to 1500bar and has been designed to work in harsh and heavy duty applications, such as off-shore.
The model D35 Differential Pressure Transmitter comes fitted with two diaphragm seals and is suitable for measuring pressures from -100mbar to 70bar with maximum working pressures up to 420bar. The D Series SMART Differential Pressure Transmitter is suitable for a wide range of applications for measuring differential pressure, level and flow.
• ATEX – Flameproof and Intrinsically Safe IECEx – Flameproof and Intrinsically Safe
• High accuracy ±0.1%
• Fully HART ® compatible
• 4-20mA analogue with digital communications
• Fully welded sensor guarantees tightness of oil systems for long term usage
• Programmable range, zero shift, characteristic and damping ratio with local panel keys
• Linearisation of output signal on 20 point curve for specific application is available
• Write protection option through DKAP-03 communicator, ‘D-Soft’ program or software using library EDDL
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.