The Mobrey MLT100 Level Transmitter is one of the most advanced displacer based devices on the market, coupling the time proven buoyancy principle with state of the art electronics in an instrument of high reliability and stability.
Features & Benefits
- Two-wire 24 Vdc loop-powered
- 4-20mA output
- Unique ‘Caliplug’ for local configuration and calibration
- HART Communications
- EExd or EExia certification
- Simple local or remote calibration
- Non-interactive Zero and Span
- High temperature remote electronics option (available to special order)
- Optional Display for local indication of measurement
- Range of wetside materials
- Low maintenance
- Simple installation
- Local or remote calibration
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
Advanced Level Transmitter
The Mobrey MLT100 Level Transmitter is one of the most advanced displacer-based devices on the market, coupling the time proven buoyancy principle with state of the art electronics in an instrument of high reliability and stability.
Special care has been taken in design to ensure a small mounting envelope is maintained, resulting in reduced weight and associated savings in mounting.
The displacer element is made to length for each order, and is suspended below the head on a stable spring arrangement which is designed to minimise friction effects and improve performance.
The transmitter can be mounted directly into a vessel or may be externally mounted in a chamber to allow isolation for planned maintenance or in-situ calibration checks.