The MCU range of universal controllers provides a high level of functionality to any 4-20 mA or HART signal. These mains or 24V dc powered controllers are available in a sturdy weatherproof wall mounting enclosure or a standard DIN size panel mount format, and provide intrinsically safe power to the transmitter.
MCU901 Standard Control Unit
MCU902 Differential Control Unit
MCU90F Flow Logging Control Uni
Features & Benefits
- Provides configuration, pump or valve control and local display for any 4-20mA or HART transmitter
- Provides an ATEX approved Intrinsically Safe power supply to a transmitter in a hazardous area
- 4–20mA HART input
- Isolated 4–20mA output
- Five control relays, configurable for pump and valve control or alarm
- Multi-function, graphical back lit display
- Wall or panel mount
- Pre-programmed linearization: contents volume and open channel flow
- Configurable by using the integral keypad
Technical datasheet and Bulletin
Certificates and Approvals
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
Mains AC option: 115 or 230 Vac ±10% (switch selectable)
DC option: 15 to 30 Vdc
4-20 mA and five Single-Pole-Double-Throw (SPDT) Relays.
Five positions pre-drilled, 2 glands and 3 blanking plugs supplied.
Ingress protection is IP65.
Direct wiring to terminal blocks at rear.
Ingress protection is IP40 (IP65 when using optional hood).
Red LED for indicating the health status of the control unit.Integral dot matrix LCD, 32 x 122 pixels, back lit.
-40 to 55 °C (-40 to 131 °F)