The Mobrey 9700 Series range of tank mounted transmitters provide you with precise and reliable level measurement solutions when in-tank foaming, vapor layers, and temperature gradients prevent use of other instrumentation. These transmitters are designed to perform in the extreme conditions of industrial applications. Available in submersible and externally mounted (floodable) versions, each transmitter gives you high performance and good long term stability, and is virtually maintenance free.
Features & Benefits
- Reliably stable and precisely measure the level of water with an accuracy of better than 0.1%.
- Available in various mounting configurations — cable suspended, pole mounted, or flanged.
- Stands up to the harshest of industrial environments and chemical processes
- The Ceramic Capacitive Sensor (CCS) has an outstanding resistance to chemical attack.
- Ideal for use in service tanks, remote reservoirs, arduous shipboard duties, and other environmentally aggressive applications.
- Unaffected by difficult ullage conditions.
Technical datasheet and Bulletin
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
Ceramic sensor with 316 stainless steel or aluminum bronze housing.
Polyurethane or Fluorinated Ethylyene Polypropylene (FEP) cabling.
Mobrey 9780 only:
316 stainless steel pole supplied with 316 stainless steel housing option.
Copper nickel pole supplied aluminum bronze housing option.
Glanding system supplied with required length of vented cable.
10 to 30 Vdc