The model 209 Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between -1bar and 15bar with maximum working pressures up to 20bar.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Better than 0.5% set-point repeatability
Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 0.5% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
- Extensive range of options
The Performance Series switches are available with an extensive range of materials, process connections, switch types, electrical entries, etc and offer customers many millions of different possible configurations.
- More than 35 years experience in the field
Installed in a wide range of applications from nuclear power plants to offshore oil rigs, the Performance Series’ long experience in the field offers customers the reassurance that they can be relied upon to survive the test of time in the harshest environments.
All Performance Series models come with a safety vent to prevent the enclosure becoming pressurized in the event that the sensor is inadvertently damaged by excessive pressure
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
Designed in the mid-1970s and developed over subsequent years, the Performance Series switch range offers users the broadest range of options, the highest levels of set-point repeatability and the confidence of long term performance that a mature product such as this can prove.
The Performance Series switches utilise bellows or bourdon tube type sensors that offer a very linear response to pressure change. These sensors, coupled with a precision stainless steel mechanism designed to minimise friction in the moving parts, helps deliver the market leading performance customers have come to expect from the series.
- Ranges available up to 75 Bar (1,000 psi)
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosures in zinc alloy or stainless steel
- ATEX and IECEx Ex d Flameproof models available
- Environmentally and Hermetically sealed switch options
- Set-point adjustable over the full range against a calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster