Features & Benefits
- Wall-mounting IP65 polycarbonate enclosure
- DPDT relay output for wet-to-dry or dry-to-wet changeover indication, external control, or alarm condition indication.
- Accepts a voltage-free contact input e.g. to actuate a pump control function via the output DPDT relay
- Three LED indicators – Normal, Alarm, and Fault
- Selectable time delay (0.5, 2, 8 or 30 seconds) for wet-to-dry or dry-to-wet changeover
- Continuous cable check between controller and Mobrey 400SD Point Level Detector
- Choice of sensors for use in tanks and pipelines